I am now able to fill New Zealand orders but please contact me for international as Covid has created some concerns about delivery and I only send tracked so will confirm price for you. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
Vintage postcards made by the Cynicus Publishing Company, Tayport, Fife Dating from 1910's - 1920's.
1. Ludgate Circus and St Paul's London, no writing on reverse
2. The Lion Tragalgar Square London, no writing on reverse
3. Oxford Circus London Looking West, at night, no writing on reverse
4. Victoria Tower Houses of Parliament from Whitehall London, no writing on reverse
5. Big Ben London, no writing on reverse
Made by Salmpn Sevenoaks England
6. The Tower Bridge, from a water colour painting by A. R. Quinton, reverse has script ink message across whole area, dated 12.6.17
Price is for each card, contact me if you require multiples and I will confirm costs and mail charges