AAAAH! I HAVE ACCIDENTALLY DELETED ALL MY GALLERIES AND SO IN THE PROCESS OF RECREATING MY SHOP. PLEASE USE THE SEARCH BUTTON WHICH STILL WORKS WHILE I ADD THE ITEMS BACK INTO THE GALLERIES. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
Vintage postcards made by the Cynicus Publishing Company, Tayport, Fife Dating from 1910's - 1920's.
1. Ludgate Circus and St Paul's London, no writing on reverse
2. The Lion Tragalgar Square London, no writing on reverse
3. Oxford Circus London Looking West, at night, no writing on reverse
4. Victoria Tower Houses of Parliament from Whitehall London, no writing on reverse
5. Big Ben London, no writing on reverse
Made by Salmpn Sevenoaks England
6. The Tower Bridge, from a water colour painting by A. R. Quinton, reverse has script ink message across whole area, dated 12.6.17
Price is for each card, contact me if you require multiples and I will confirm costs and mail charges